Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The scarf that doesn't want to be knit

I'm knitting the Misty Garden Scarf from Hell. It's a christmas gift and I'm almost to the end of the skein of yarn and the end of the scarf or I'd say forget it. Yes, you guessed it, was knitting on it this evening and found another mistake...12 rows back. UGHHHHH!!!!! I was so pissed with myself that I put it away for the evening.

Putting it away may have been a bigger mistake since I decided to pick up the drop spindle and try to ply the yarn I was working on. Yep, you guess it, didn't work out so well... More practice is definitely in order. UGHHHH!!!!

I had to put down the fiber projects for the evening...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like you need to incorporate Beth's rule of having a glass of wine while knitting - or in your case a cup of tea. Something to relax you, you poor thing!! Good luck with your projects!

    -Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home