Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Sudden stop

I was going to entertain everyone with my review of one of the classes I took at Stitches, but that was until I came to a sudden stop this morning. My sudden stop looked kind of like this...

My car is the red car. Convertible Seabring. Beautiful... Yes, that is a Blue Ford Focus sitting on top of my car. She stopped suddenly this morning and although I tried to stop, the wet pavement hampered my efforts and I ended up beneath her car. It's rather freaky to have someone drive off the top of your car... Thankfully, neither she or I were injured. I was a little freaked out, but it was okay. I sincerely apoligize to the travelers on Hwy. 40 this morning...

So, my car is now at the shop and I'm driving a Dodge Neon, which is rather like riding a roller skate on wheels. I really should have stayed in bed this morning...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay the drawing is hysterical, but I'm so sorry and I'm glad you're okay. Good luck with the repairs!

    -Colleen

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wendy -- We're sorry to hear about your car! I remember a similar experience happening to me not that long ago :). Hopefully you at least didn't get any tickets :).

    Jeff & Alicia

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    Budding Artist! NOT!

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    Budding Artist! NOT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home