Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

FO! FO!

So, I have all this beautiful yarn that I bought Stitches and the stuff I dyed this weekend...I needed to finish some of the projects that I'm currently working on. Hence---
Ruffles in all it's finished glory. From the ubiquitious Scarf Style book. I worked it in the Classic Elite Premier that it called for, but 3 balls rather than 4. It's still 6 feet long. I loved working with the Premier, it's definitely on my list of yarns I must knit with again. I ended up working on this for about 4 hours today at various times. Mostly procrastinating housework and laundry. Laundry got done, most of the housework did not, so it obviously worked well. I also cast on for the second front side of the ballet sweater for x-mas for my neice. I finished about an inch of that too.

Brief movie review for you...Alexander was is not a good movie. Even Colin Farrell in a short skirt wasn't enough to keep my interest. It was rather like sitting through a file in a history class in high school, except with famous movie stars. Don't waste your time. I only made it through the first hour and half before I gave up.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home