Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Vacation with no plans...

So, now I know why I don't take vacation days when I don't have a specific plan. I'm bored out of my mind and it's only been two days. I've read 4 books. Played a computer game for 4 hours straight, watched 1 movie, knit the back of a ballerina sweater for my niece, knit and reknit and reknit a sock trying to find a pattern I liked. See, here is evidence of pattern #1. I got bored with taking pictures even...
Here is the beautiful yarn. It's for my Sock pal. I figure since we deliver socks on September 15, they will be the perfect socks for fall. The colors remind me of pumpkins. I almost wish they'd have had a second ball of it for me.
Unfortunately, I'm still searching for a pattern I like. So, I'll let you know where I come out once one if finally chosen.

I'd like to take a moment to honor the day my parent's got married. Without them, I would not be here. They've been married 33 years.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Played a computer game for 4 hours straight"

    Rookie.


    Eric

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, this is my folks' anniversary, too. They've been married for 39 years. In my case, though, if Dad hadn't oops-ed, I wouldn't be here today. :)

    -Colleen

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What pretty yarn! I love the way Trekking comes out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home