Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Yuck and Wonderful.

I dislike people who you delegate things to then have to okay each and every little thing. I told her to do it because I didn't want to be involved. I don't care what the order to eat or drink. I don't care what the cake looks like. I don't care if the plates are white or pink and green. I don't care what the poster looks like or what the e-mail invitation says. Just take care of it. Ughhh!!!!!!!! It's not as if I don't have enought stress already!

So, in that frame of mind, I hid in an office for the rest of the afternoon and didn't talk to anyone.

So, on to the wonderful. My clapotis is almost finished. Isn't she beautiful.

Here's a close up of the corner where you can see I'm almost at the end.

Well, it's been a long week, and I'm talked and written out. More updates tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home