Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

What day is it????

If tomorrow's not Friday, I'll shoot myself. This has been the busiest week. I feel as if I've lived a month in 4 days. Of course, the fact that Monday - Wednesday I worked through lunch in meetings, went in early and stayed late most days helped that along. I got some sad news as well. Someone I've considered a mentor is leaving for another job. I'm very sad about this.

I must admit, I felt guilty this week when Alison posted all the updates to Sockapal2za on Tuesday. One person even had their socks finished and I haven't even picked out yarn. I have been looking at my stash yarn, but nothing has jumped out at me, so I'm going sock yarn shopping on Saturday. Wish me luck.

Other than that, I'm on the decreases for the clapotis. Yeah! Should have it finished this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Carola said…

    Hi Gwen.
    First of all I want to thank you for your nice comment.
    About the sockapal2za, I wish you luck for the yarn shopping. Don't fell guilty ;-) I'm not even going to start shopping for more than a week!
    Sorry to hear about all the stress and unpleasant work environment you are in. I'm hoping for you it doesn't go on like this.
    But anyhow you managed to come up with a beautiful clapotis meanwhile. Congratulations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home