Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

updates

I got my sockapal2zer Pal today. She sounds as if she's up for anything, so I'm very excited. Now, my favorite part, yarn shopping.

Still working on the Clapotis. I've finished 11 repeats of the main pattern. I have enough yarn to make 1 extra of the main repeats, so I'm going to. I prefer scarves and shawls longer. I'm about ready to attach the third skein, so stand by for further updates on the color change saga. I've also been working the Regia socks that I started on my trip to Tampa. I finished turning the heel and have about an inch left before cast off.

Other than that, work has been very busy. It feels as if it should be Friday already and it isn't even wednesday yet. UGHHH! I need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home