Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bastards...

I stood and watched CNN for a few minutes today and saw the pictures from London. I remembered when I was visiting there and took the tube everywhere. There were tons of people on it at rush hour. I can't even imagine. I just don't get why people think killing innocents will make people take notice in any positive way or be sympathetic or even willing to listen to a cause. It's not a way to get a point accross. I do like the spirit of the Brits though. I was watching Primetime and the headline on one of their papers for tomorrow (for us anyway) is simply "Bastards!" I think that says it all...

While obsessively watching first BBC news and then Primetime later on, I did get some knitting done. Below is the updated picture of my Sockapal2za sock. I turned the heel. Only had to frog a few lines because I didn't like the way that some of the stitches were laying. It's all coming back to me now, but I still like toe up better... It's coming along nicely and I'm on the home stretch.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heartily agree! I don't understand either, but then I'm from that greedy, spoiled country. God help us all.

    Love the sock, though!

    Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home