Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Progress

So, I made progress on the Soliel. Most of it yesterday on the day long monster knitting session with Beth. I attended the Big Chop in the morning and I must say, she looks so cute!!! Then Beth and I went to Knitorious, the yarn store she works at on the weekends and sat around and knit while everyone admired her new 'do. Then we went to lunch and met up with Suzie at the Knitting Guild meeting to knit some more. Then I came home and knit some more. So I've finished about 8 inches so far. Long way to go.


Today I didn't do much. I woke up with a headache. Finally took a nap about 2pm to try to get rid of it because it was getting worse. It worked, but then I had the headache hangover. My aunt lured me over to her house with promises of lasagna, so of course, I never turn down home made lasagna. It was yummy.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    I'm glad you enjoyed the lasagna - wish I'd kept more out of the HUGE batch I stuck in the freezer. Wonder what it would take to have that great frozen block cut with a saw to more manageable pieces . . . then I could have it more often! Auntie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home