Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, May 23, 2005

2 more days til freedom...

Yes, it is the two day warning for my vacation to visit my brother and SIL. I can't wait. I need a vacation. Work has been killing me. It's that time of year though. Busy for me, but not for most of the rest of the people, unless, of course, I'm bugging them to do something for me.

Other than that, not much going on. Went to the Cardinals game tonight. Free tickets!!! Even better. It was the perfect night for a game. Warm, but not so much that you were sweating, but not cool enough to even want a jacket. Believe me, I brought one along and all it was good for was a seat cushion. Cardinals Won! Yippee.

Well, got to go, I'm doing the preliminary packing tonight. Yes, it's anally early. I only have tomorrow night to do the main packing. Wednesday I'm going knitting and Thursday I leave, so I have to start laying out clothes so I can change my mind about everything tomorrow night rather than totally freak and repack on Wednesday night. Who am I kidding, I'll repack wednesday anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're looking forward to seeing you!!

    Alicia

     

Post a Comment

<< Home