Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Back Home Again...

Hurrah! I'm home again, and done traveling for a couple of months, well except a trip to Columbia, MO this weekend. Yippee. I had a great time visiting my brother and his wife. We did a ton of stuff and had some time to hang around as well. Below is a beautiful picture of Great Falls just over the Virginia border in Maryland.

Here is my brother and I at the Falls. Notice how much taller than me he is. Good lord I feel short.

We went to see the Orioles play on Friday night. I think the new stadium in St. Louis is going to look a lot like Camden Yards after being there.

Here is my brother and his wife at the Orioles game.

On Saturday, we went to the Old Dominion brewery and on Sunday, we went to the Tarara winery. My brother and his wife had a BBQ on Sunday for friends. Chef Jeff.

In all seriousness, he was a good cook.

On the way home, I picked up some light airplane reading, the STAR magazine. My horoscope for this week, "Love is in the air, look and you will find it." So, I guess I'll keep my eyes open this week... Can't hurt?

I did get some knitting done on a secret project that can't be revealed yet. I'm very happy with the progress so far.

It really sucked to go back to work today. I didn't finish answering my e-mail that accumulated until after I came home this evening. Ugghhh. This will be my life for the next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home