Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Clapotis update

I've done nothing for two days except work on this project in the evenings and watch TV. I love this pattern!!! I got to the first dropped stitch. Hurrah!!! The colors are fabulous. My great camera takes some good photos and it's pretty true. This is going to look fabulous once it's done.

While knitting on the clapotis, I watched the Brad Pitt Interview this evening. He is a beautiful man to look at. I'd have drooled, but didn't want to get any on my clapotis. Now that would be a crime. I go through Brad Pitt phases, sometimes, he's too...I don't know...something. Like in the interview, he looked all normal and was acting all "Aw Shucks" it was cute. They showed recent pictures of him with the bleached blond hair...not so cute... So Brad Pitt two months ago when the interview filmed - drool worthy. Brad Pitt now - not drool worthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home