Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Is it Friday yet????

This week has been horribly long. It's one of those weeks that last forever and ever and ever. I feel like Monday was a month ago. Maybe it was the 4 hour webcast today that just suck the life right out of me. Ugghhh! Worse than that, yet again, we had server issues. Just fix the darn thing. Ugghhh!!!!! They knew it was a problem two weeks ago. They knew it was still a problem last week. Did they get it fixed or blindly go forward. Yes, you guess it, blindly went forward. Ugghhhh!!!!! Get a clue!!!! Just needed to vent a little frustration. I'm all better now...

So, now for the good news. I finished my socks. Yes, you read that right, my socks. As in socks for me, myself and I. Not socks that I'm giving to a family member for a present or making for a friend. These are just for me. Yippeee.

You will notice they're not prefectly identical. I could have made them that way, but I rather like the surprise factor of them being different.

I'm so happy. That's 9 finished objects for the year, although in all honesty, the only one of substance was the Flower Basket shawl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home