Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Temptation...

I had a meeting this morning, and as an added bonus for actually attending, we served everyone these marvelous pastries. It was 9am, it takes a lot to come into a room and pay attention for an hour on a Friday morning. This afternoon, I attended someone else's meeting and they served these really awesome cookies. I began to think about this. Every meeting I've been to with more than 10 people includes food. All Hands meeting - Cookies. Learning event - food all day long, cookies, brownies, etc. for breaks, fabulous dinner with Sangria. Testing - lunch, snacks. More training this week. They fed us every two hours, including chocolate covered strawberries. Dark chocolate dipped strawberries... (Could you resist that temptation???? Then you are a better person than I.) My mantra went from. Eat good...lose weight...eat good...whole wheat veggie wrap...salad and smoked turkey wrap...Chocolate covered strawberries oh my... Oh, well, tomorrow is a new day and no training or business trips to meetings next week.

I worked so more on my soleil tank today for the first time in awhile. I had put it down in favor of socks while traveling, but I've picked up again. I finished the lace part and I'm just about ready to start the decreases. I just started the second ball of yarn, so it's progressing well so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home