Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Soleil shines...

Well, the sun sort of shone today, but it was freakin' cold for this time of year. I insisted on wearing sandals to work though and the office was like a meat locker. Froze my little piggies. It's supposed to be mostly cloudy, rainy and chilly all weak long. Yuck. It will warm up just in time for me to go to Tampa on Monday, I'm sure.

So, here it is. The first round of the pattern at the bottom of the Soleil tank. I'd show a close up, but the pictures all turned out blurry. I'll post another update soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw that pattern on Knitty and thought it looked pretty cool. I love the lavender color, too. Very summery!! I am still struggling to find yarn to start my twist turtleneck from The Purl Stitch because I just can't bring myself to spend $100 on the yarn I want to have. I'm still dreaming about it, though. Talk more this weekend!

    Jenn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home