Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Books Galore!!!

Yes, my friends, it is that time again. The only thing that surpasses this on my list is Stitches. It's the St. Louis Book Fair. I usually pick up about 6 months worth of reading material in one weekend. I've come up with a strategy to the whole book fair thing. I go on Friday night to try to get books on my reading list before things get too picked over. This is tonight's haul:

The two shorter stacks are for my aunt. (I'm so nice). The taller stack is mine. I finally got a copy of the Nanny Diaries and two Susan Vreeland books that I've been looking at. I'll make my second foray for miscellaneous paperbacks on Sunday afternoon once they start dropping the prices. Yippee. Just in time for my traveling month.

Tomorrow is girls day out. We're going to lunch and to paint pottery and a mystery event that Beth has planned. Mmmm... I'm very curious. I'm going to try to remember to bring my camera so I can take some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home