Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, April 25, 2005

The Dark Side

It's been so long since I've had to cast on more than 100 stitches, but I did it today. Yes, I cast on for the Soleil tank from Knitty.com. More pictures once I start knitting. I had to come get on-line to see the picture so I can try to figure out the lace pattern so I decided to blog while I had time.

I had a great weekend. I did absolutely nothing. Yep. I did the couch potato thing. I took a nap. I did bestir myself to knit a dishcloth, but it was really procrastination so I didn't have to clean the kitchen. I also went to Target and look what I found.

Yes, I found them. M&Ms, The Darth Mix. Dark Chocolate M&Ms. Mmmmm. How cool! Everyone should get some.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, we just tried the dark chocolate peanut M&M's! Very yummy. Ted bought them, of course.
    Also, I just got some bamboo needles and some dpns so I can start some stuff out of A Gathering of Lace. We'll talk more this weekend!

    -Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home