Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Secret Pals revealed!

Hurrah! My very generous and wonderful secret pal was Renee who has really spoiled me. I on the other hand, go to spoil the wonderful Kelly who is over in Germany with her husband who is in the armed forces. This whole experience has been a lot of fun and very rewarding.

Girl's day out yesterday was fun. We went to lunch, on our secret field trip and then to paint pottery. All in all a good afternoon spent with friends.

Today, I returned to the book fair... I bout 16 more books for myself and another 5 for my aunt... I have enough reading material for the next few months.

I'm deep in preparations to leave for Tampa on Monday. I'm only going for two days, but you'd think I was leaving for a month the way I've been neoritcally cleaning the house. I cleaned the bathroom. I cleaned the kitchen and emptied all the trash cans. Did all the laundry, not just what I need for the trip. I think it's so weird that I always do all these chores no matter how short a trip. I could have left the dishes in the sink for several days had I been home. So, no more blogging until Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I have never even considered cleaning the house before leaving on a trip. It's not a bad plan, however, and now I will always feel guilty for not doing it. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home