Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I'm up and at work. As I lay in bed this morning, I seriously considered not getting up and calling in, but of course, some smart person scheduled a conference call from 11-1 that I have to be on, so I'd have to work anyway. I will take a friday or monday off in March (5 months without a holiday is a long way to go...) and have a three day weekend in honor of my birthday. One of my co-workers gave me a flower. I'm taking bets on how many days until I kill it. Any takers? It's very pretty, but I have a black thumb when it comes to house type plants. I can keep outside plants alive. Maybe since it's at my desk I'll be able to keep it alive...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    You should get some flowers from Dierberg's; mine are still going strong.

    And in true-to-myself form, I bought a card for you about a month ago, and proceeded to forget to send it to you in time. I am a loser. I will get that out to you as soon as I remember. Oops. Sorry.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home