Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Birthday Sheep


Isn't he cute?? The family celebrated my birthday friday night. It was very nice. I got to hold my cute neice. She was awake after dinner and very curious. Totally in love with that little girl. I got an MP3 player (hurrah) that I'm getting ready to load up. My sister gave me a gift certificate for a cooking class so we can go together and the lamb came from my aunt.

I went to the LYS yesterday and bought some yarn for a secret project, which I can't, of course, publish here because the intended recipient(s) would see it. I had to buy extra yarn to make a trial one for myself and so I sat on a couch yesterday and knitted all day long and finished it. It's so cool. I don't know if I can contain myself until it's time to give the recipient the gift. That's the bad news about doing things like this. Being pro-active can be a burden.

I'm trying to decide whether to go out shopping. It's really cold outside, but there are some big sales on. Hmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    Yes, the lamb is TOTALLY cute!! Of course I'm totally unbiased!! Love, Your Aunt ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home