Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Wrapped around her finger

So I skipped dinner last night with the knitters to go visit my new niece. I was going to go to B&N to meet with everyone because I really do need to work on finishing up my X-mas projects. But, I was holding her (6:30) and I was just going to stay a little bit longer. My cousin and his wife stopped by so I stayed to visit a few minutes with them. (7:00). Had to hold Lindsay again just one more time, I promise. (7:30). Well, when I finally left at 8:15 or so I decided I should just go home because I needed to wrap some gifts and do some laundry and see my house for a few minutes before falling in bed since I haven't been home before 10pm since last week. I never did even knit a stitch last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home