Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm about to give up...

I need just a few more gifts and I even know what I want, but when I go look for it, it's not there. So I try another store, not there either. Y0u would think I would call ahead, but how can you ask for something that sort of looks like this, that you saw when you were shopping, but can't remember the brand name or even which store??? I'm going to drive my self crazy. 6 gifts left to buy and counting. It was 8, but I managed to secure 2 more this evening. I also finished the scarf I was knitting for my boss. I'd include pictures, but my camera is out in the car and no way am I going out in the cold again tonight. I knit the Misty garden scarf in some Queensland mohair. It turned out really nice I think. I've already finished the 2 hats for her twin toddlers. Now it's on to a hat for that surprise person. Maybe I can squeeze in a hat for another person on my list...hmmm...Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home