Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, December 27, 2004

I'm taking a break...

From blogging you ask, since I haven't blogged in a week??? No, from the Euchre card marathon that's been going on for two days. We even played by the heat of the stove after the heat went out for most of the day yesterday. Yes, we are dedicated or crazy, whatever your viewpoint. My sister-in-law and I are the queens of Euchre, we've beat all of our opponents so far.

So other than the wonky furnace, Christmas has been good. There's been the winning at Euchre (Yeah Alicia!!!) and I got some great gifts. I finally got a good digital camera (Hurrah!!!!) and I got a food processor (Hurrah!!!) and lots of other stuff. Pictures from my new camera will be forthcoming as soon as the batteries charge. I'm off work this week, so I'll be writing and knitting more after my brother and sister-in-law leave on Tuesday - which will not stop me from going to the yarn sale at knitorious today, never fear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home