Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Lament for the new digital camera that does not work...

Yes, my luck with electronic items continues. I charged the batteries for my camera and was all ready to take a picture. I put the batteries in correct (sometimes a problem). Turn camera on. It works! Focus in on my Faina's scarf to take a picture for the blog. Hmmm, what's that black line accross the screen. Turn camera off. Turn camera back on, black line is still there. Turn camera around. Ahhh. Shutter is not closing correctly. Yes. The camera that sat in it's protectice covering in it's box on my family room table has a shutter that won't open/close correctly. Well crap. I turned it over to my father to see if he can contact the manufacturer to find out what's up. So, I won't see my camera for several months. I do have hopes of seeing it prior to my vacation this fall (Fingers & toes crossed).

In knitting news, I turned the heel on the Labor & delivery socks. It's a good thing too, my friend's birthday is at the end of the month and they are her birthday present. Pictures as soon as I buy new batteries for my crappy old camera.

I think I need a dream analysis book. I've been having the weirdest dreams. Last night, I dreamt that one of the "bosses" in my office bought this huge turkey (like the size of an emu). It was cooked and being served off of this silver table top by two guys in tuxedos while the boss looked on. What's up with that. All night long, people were coming by, making small talk with him and eating turkey. Nothing else, just turkey. It was truly bizarre. The terrible thing, I have this taste for turkey now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home