Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, January 07, 2005

It snowed...

When the weather forecaster's predict snow, days in advance, we get no snow and then when they're predicting and end to the rain and a warm up, it snows an inch. The good news, is they're still predicting weather in the 50s this weekend, so the snow should all melt.

I have been a very bad blogger lately. I have been neglecting to blog. Admittedly, I was busy and then I was sick, but enough of the excuses. I'm back.

My new year's resolution this year was to finish Faina's scarf. Those of you who know me, know I've working on this scarf for almost a year and a half at this point. It was the second project I started. Since my brother and sister-in-law left, I have been working on this diligently and I have 1 1/3 repeats left. Which is better than having only 2 repeats of 6 finished. So there. I'll get around to posting pictures eventually, but I kind of want to wait until it's finished and blocked to be most effective. I have to finish this scarf before I'm allowed to start any new projects, so I must get going. Then I have to finish the two-toned sweater. I should have never tried it on. I would have lived in ignorance and finished it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home