Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I'm an aunt!!!!


Is this not the most beautiful child in the world or what??

I cried when I first saw her. Lindsay Madison was born at 5:30am this morning. She weighs in at a heft 6lbs and 11 oz and is 20 inches long. Family consensus is that she has inherited Kelly's eyes and nose, Jason's mouth and the infamous Field Family toes. What are the Field Family toes you might inquire. The are unnaturally long toes with two knuckles. Yes it's pretty sad when you look at a 6 hour old baby and you can already tell. Other than that, she's beautiful. (I'm not prejudiced either) She has pale skin. She's not red or wrinkled. Her head doesn't have a defined cone shape. I will say she already has a will of her own. If she's awake, she does not want her arms to be in the swaddling. In fact, I think that she would prefer not to be swaddled and naked, as evidenced by the fact that she managed to untie and wrestle mostly out of the shirt they had her in inside the swaddling. Yep, Kelly and Jason did a good job with this one.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations Gwen! She is beautiful! We'd better continue to see pics of this little beuaty on your blog!
    Kelly

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah .. can't believe im a quarter century old and an uncle :). She is a cutie. And I'm her ONLY uncle .. I gues that means she'll be spoiled :).

    -Jeff

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Congratulations Aunt Gwen! She's a lovely little girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home