Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Cardinals are going to the World Series!!!!!

I have to admit I did have a minutes doubt when they came back to town down 3 games to 2, but they have pulled it out. What a fantastic game! I even shed a tear. Sniff! I can remember the 1982 World Series better than the 85 for some reason. I think because we won, it was imprinted upon my 8 year old brain. That and my aunt who was working downtown at the time got us the cool world series flags that my sister and I hung onto forever... Ahh the real power of gifts.

In knitting news, we had our first male knitter. You don't run accross too many of them. Of course, he was the son of one of the knitters, which may explain his passion. He knits lace, although he was finishing a cat bed while there. As for me, still working on the blanket formerly known as the 5 day blanket, which has now taken 15 days, but the good news, halfway done and I can start decreasing. But, have to make baby hats this weekend. My bosses sister, whom I've met, is have pre-labor contractions. So in other words, I need to get off my rear and start knitting. Of course, finishing the sweater is the goal for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home