Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone! I had a great weekend. My friend Vicki and I went to see Easter Parade at a local yarn store on Friday night. Movies, yarn and friends, what more could you ask for?

Saturday I had an early Easter dinner at my brother's house. I made homemade Vanilla Bean ice cream. My sister-in-law made a fabulous ham for dinner. It was super yummy!!! Hurrah. I need to make more ice cream. The Easter Bunny brought my nephew an automatic bubble blowing animal to Aunt Gwen's house. We love the bubbles and the machine that spit out a whole bunch and he could work was a hit.

Today I just hung out at my house and knitted. I made myself some fetticine alfredo with chicken for dinner and indulged in my one easter treat, Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs. Why the eggs seem to taste better than the round circles I'll never know. It's got to be the same thing.

I finally have real forward progress on the Nashua Surplice top. I finished the top and have started the sleeves. I should hopefully finish the sleeves in the next few days as I'm making them at the same time and they're cap sleeves. Yipeee!!! Finally!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    It's the chocolate:peanut butter ratio. If you like the eggs, keep an eye open for the Reese's Big Cups. They come in a package of one, and they're about twice as tall as a regular peanut butter cup. Yumm!

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous JessaLu said…

    oh yum I love those eggs - and Easter Parade is an awesome movie! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home