Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Froggin' city baby

So, I was almost at the end of the second half of top of the Nashua Surplice sweater when I came to a sudden realization....I knit the same side of the top twice. UGGHHHHH. Had to frog the entire thing and reknit. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it again. Then 2 sleeves and I'm done.

I left out my blocking board and I think I'll be able to block everything except the sleeves this weekend, so I have something to start seaming. Yeah, after 2 years, I might actually be able to wear the sweater. Hurrah!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Jenn said…

    Ouch! that hurts to hear, but I can sympathize...i've been there too!

    I hope you finish it, because I can't wait to see it all done; I remember that I was quite impressed with what I saw of it last year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home