Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, August 18, 2008

You know it's going to be one of those days when...

...you get into the office and realize that you left your laptop is still sitting in it's bag right inside your front door...

...someone sets a mandatory meeting for 4pm and you have a follow-up appt. with your eye doctor at the same time...

...You cancel your eye doctor appointment and reschedule for 3:45 on Wednesday, which is incidentally shortly after the rescheduled time for the mandatory meeting that someone forgot to tell you was rescheduled...

...you call the Eye doctor and they've already given away your 4pm appointment..

I just keep telling myself "You can't steal my joy" I'm leaving for stitches on Thursday. Yippee.

The suitcase is finally unpacked and ready to be packed for Stitches. Oh, the decisions....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home