Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, August 09, 2008

FO! FO!

Finally a Finished Object to report. I began to wonder if I would ever finish anything again. That's what comes from knitting on large projects rather than small. Takes much longer to actually finish them. So, here it is.

It's the Mason Dixon Log Cabin Blanket in 8 colors of Mission Falls 1824 Cotton. About two skeins of each color. I have enough left over to make a matching Rainbow Marley hat from Itty Bitty Hats. Just in time, the baby shower is next week.

I bought a new suitcase today. I needed something in between huge and carryon, so I bought a new suitcase. It's red. Yeah!! The house is cleaned, the floor vacuumed & mopped. I'm ready to go...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    very cute! what a great gift for a baby :)

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on the FO - it's adorable!! And, a baby hat in those colors will look awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home