Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Okay, I'm 34 years old and I'm going to DisneyWorld for the first time in my life this weekend. Yes, my parents were not Disney parents. They were fishing/camping/car trip parents...which left us with some wonderful childhood memories/nightmares (camping in the snow, car rides in no air conditioning in 100 degree weather through South Dakota...on the same trip). I'm excited.

Unfortunately, only Sunday in the Magical Kingdom and then a weeks worth of work in Orlando. Oh, the trade offs we make.

Then next week Stitches. Yeah!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    Sadie is being boarded today so that she'll know what's going on when I leave her for four days during Stitches. Yippee!

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger maitai said…

    disney world is one of those places you have to go at least once and then you have it out of your system. it's expensive and crowded as hell, but it's still fun and you can be a kid! my favorite part is the fireworks. they have the most amazing frieworks show every night in the park. enjoy it!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home