Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Ouch!

Too much forward momentum today and I ended up doing a faceplant in front of my office building today in the rain. Ugghhh! I kind of look like I took a swing at a guy because my knuckles got all bloody. I have 4 bandaids on my knee. My hands are both a little sore, but I think I can still knit (thank god). I came home after that to change my full set of clothing and just worked from home for the rest of the day. Ughhh!!!! Worse yet, I was in my new white sweater and fell onto blacktop. UGHHH!!!! And after I was so proud of myself for managing to each Minestrone soup without spilling a single drop on myself.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Oh, you poor thing!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    I was beginning to think I had gotten your bad luck for injury, but it seems that you still have it. Rest up and heal quickly.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no... hope you mend quickly!

     
  • At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This morning I just took a faceplant into my tall cube cabinet, spilled my smoothie everywhere and shattered my angel keychain - but at least I didn't need any band-aids. Thanks for making me feel better!! ;) However, right before this I was wondering why I didn't work from home today...

    Hope you heal quickly!

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    :: squish ::
    There! There! Gwenie Gwen.
    We'll watch Flava of Love 3 and laugh it all away this weekend, k?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home