Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

What is the world coming to????

It's January 12th and I turned the air conditioning on....in Washington DC. I couldn't sleep last night because I was so hot and I even had my bedroom window open. Then today I came home and my apartment was 80 degrees. Ugghhh!!!! Since I only have a few hours to sleep anyway since I have a 6am flight (UGHHH!!!!!!) and the cab is coming at 4:15am (double UGHHH!!!!) I decided I needed to make it as comfortable for myself as possible. So in order to actually attempt to sleep tonight, I'm going to take a bath at 9pm and then go to bed. Hopefully I'll be all warm and cozy and I can actually catch a few hours of shut eye before the alarm goes off at 3:20 tomorrow morning. I'll be halfway to Chicago before I even get out of bed normally.

Knitting still continues on my sweater, but I'm to the dreaded "knit and knit and knit and knit and not get any longer" stockinette plain of the main body. I'm trying to start a pair of socks to take with me.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger maitai said…

    ugh, i know how you feel. i was so uncomfortably hot last night!!

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    It's already January 12th in DC? My goodness they are ahead of times! :)

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger bethc said…

    Hope your flight to Chicago was uneventful! I will say recess duty has been great this week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home