Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, January 25, 2008

I love my friends!!!

It's been a very, very bad week and only a few bright spots. The first amonst them is my birthday gift from the wonderful Carmen.
And then when I came home today after, the absolute worst day of the week. Which started with a migraine, but I went to work anyway... I came home to two packages on my doorstep. The first, a birthday gift from the wonderful Teri.
It's Lime & Violet Sasquatch sock in the Parcheesi colorway. It's so many colors all at once...pinks, purples, oranges, yellows, browns, even a little green. It's so pretty. It's sitting right next to me so I can pet it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for making my day! Because, man did I need it.

The second package was my January Blue Moon Fiber Arts Rockin' Sock Club yarn. I love it as well. I'm not going to post right now because I don't want to ruin the surprise for those who haven't received it yet, but it is beautiful yarn.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Do you really like the color? It looked very nice on my monitor and I thought you might enjoy it.

    Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    Miss you.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    sorry to hear you had a bad week and migraine, but i'm glad those packages cheered you up! hooray for good friends!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home