Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's restaurant week...

in DC. It's this fabulous week when you can go to downtown restaurants for a prix fixe meal. So, some friends from work and I went to Zengo, which was a latin asian fusion restaurant, which was a weird mix. Sushi and empanadas on the same menu was weird. We wanted to be a little adventurous and try something we wouldn't try for it's normal price. It was mostly very yummy. I got chicken lettuce wraps, kobe beef brisket with craime fraiche potatoes and dessert. Dessert was less than inspiring, but I was full by then anyway. Oooohh, almost forgot the very yummy Mango Mojito. It was fun.

Other than that, I'm packing for my trip tomorrow. My co-worker is driving so I have knitting time. Yipee. Nothing else interesting going on. No internet until Thursday night, so I'm off until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home