Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Not dead yet...

Just really burned out... Combination post-holiday let down, lots o'work, work travel and becoming yet another year older... Ugghh! Glad January's over and I can get on with life.

There has still been knitting...
I finished the first of the Riber Rapid socks and started the second. It's almost too bad I'm not keeping them for myself. Too Bad I don't wear a size 9...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hmmmm...I wear a size 9! I love the color on these, too.

    I finally pulled my knitting bag out of the drawer it's been safely tucked into for the last year. Still haven't knit a stitch, though. Someday...someday...

    Jenn

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger Two Cables and a Frapp said…

    Very nice socks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home