Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

9.2 miles...1 hour 45 minutes to get home... Yes, after working 10.5 hour. UGHHH!!!!!! Just the perfect end to the day and tomorrow's only Wednesday. Hopefully my car won't be iced shut tomorrow morning (we are under an ice advisory) because I have an early morning tomorrow. Won't that be special.

Good news the baby (and his parents) went home. I'm sure they'll all appreciate sleeping in their own beds tonight. Yeah!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Very good news about your nephew (and his parents)!! Here's to a speedy recovery and some much needed rest for his parents - I can't imagine.

    Good luck with the ice and, for God's sake, BE CAREFUL!!! The LAST thing you need is another fall!

    Sending good vibes your way...

    -Colleen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home