Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Thank god it was a short week this week. I don't think I could have taken a whole 5 days this week. I hit the snooze button 7 times this morning without even really realizing it. I got up a 7:10. And thank god I forgot my yogurt and stopped at McDonalds because that was the only thing I ate until 8pm this evening. Busy day. I was supposed to go to Chesapeake next week, but I'm not going to Chicago and New York for meetings and may still go to Chesapeake on Friday, but I'm really hoping I can reschedule that so I don't have to drive 3.5 hours twice in one day after traveling and attending meeting the previous two days. I have to get up at O dark 30 on Wednesday to catch the 6am flight to Chicago. Ugghh! On the road again. It always seems my travel is packed into a couple weeks time frame.

There wasn't any knitting today. I need to go shopping for a suit tomorrow and I'm also thinking about maybe stopping at a couple of car dealerships to begin car shopping... We'll see. I'm going to try to sneak in a nap and some knitting as well...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    ah, car shopping? what are you in the market for?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home