Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

It was a cold and mostly rainy day...

and I knitted. It was wonderfully relaxing after a very busy week at work and a work party on Friday night. So, first off....
My Trekking socks are finished!!!! Yippeee. I totally love them! It's Trekking XXL 100 and I just did a 3x1 rib on the main body of the sock and then a 1x1 rib on the cuff. Now, I can get started on the Rainbow sock!!!

If a totally finished object wasn't enough, I finished sleeve number 2 for my neice's cardigan.
And now all I have to do is put it all together.
Hurrah! Now all I have to do is put it together.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    And so . . . was the extra yarn required or not? Enquiring minds wanna know!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Oh, Trekking socks, you make me soooo happy... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home