Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

A finished object!! Yeah! The Candy Cane hat from Itty Bitty Hats. I think it looks more like a hat for an elf.
This is the one for my neice and I'm going to make a matching one for my nephew and hopefully I can get a picture of them both together in them. Just needs the ends woven in and a pompom.

I finally rescued mjy yarn from the apartment building office. They close at 6pm on week nights and 5pm on Friday. UGHHHH!!!! I'd like those hours
Some Debbie Bliss Cathay, Fleece Artist yarn and Opal sock yarn.
I love the rainbow strip in this. I'm thinking I might make the Rainbow socks with these. Now, I have to finish one of the two pairs I have on the needles so I can start new socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home