Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So, I took Beth's advice and weighed the sleeve and then the amount of yarn remaining...

1.5oz for the sleeve and 1 oz for the remaining yarn. Ummmm... Not so much going to work. Plus I also need to knit a button band for the cardigan.

I immediately called for reinforcements and the wonderful Carmen picked me up some more Mandarin from Misknits and is sending it to me. Yeah!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    Whew, I'm glad you have a supplier!

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I was talking to Jo on Wednesday and I saw Carmen buy pink yarn, and I heard someone out of my left ear say "Oh, that's pretty!" and then Amber said "Yeah, Gwen's running out of yarn."

    I thought: @#$%???????

    It must have showed on my face, because Carmen said, "She's running out of yarn for this sweater. Gwen is in no danger of actually running out of yarn."

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home