Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Back on sleeve island...

I started off sleeve 2 for my neice's cardigan.
I'm going to knit until I run out of yarn or until new yarn from Carmen (my savior!) arrives.

The knitting ADD continues and 9 projects wasn't enough, so I started the Candy Cane hat from Itty-Bitty Hats.

I'm using the Valley Yarns Longmeadow, which is a cotton/acrylic blend and knitting with this yarn is like knitting with butter. I'm really liking it a lot and the colors are just so crisp. I'm making matching Candy Canes for my neice and nephew and hope to get a picture of the 2 of them together wearing the hats. That should be easy enough to finish. I started this at knitting night on Wednesday, so I've made good progress.

One final note, I'd like to assure Joanna that I'm in NO danger of running out of yarn... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home