Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Woo Hoo!!! Got a package today from Carmen with the yarn to finish the cardigan for my neice and look what else she got me!
Look what else she got me!!! Isn't that the coolest t-shirt!!! And a shoe magnet too. Thank you! THank you! Thank you!! I immediately began working on the sleeve again. I'm down to 4 repeats if the stripe pattern on the sleeve. I'll probably get to the assembly part this weekend and then finish the next weekend. Woo Hoo!

I'm still working on my Trekking socks. I turned the heel on the second one.
Now that I have the rainbow sock yarn, I want to make the rainbow socks, so I must finish this pair. I absolutely love this Trekking.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Carmen is really on the ball...it seems like she just picked those out the other day.

    I have the same shirt in grey. I like that the printing is slightly higher than the girls instead of right across them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home