Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, October 05, 2007

There hasn't been much knitting going on in the last few days. I did got to several work happy hours. Yummy free drinks. :-)

I'm a bit overwhelmed because I have just a few projects going:
  1. Treeking Socks
  2. Regia Cotton socks
  3. Nashua Surplice Top
  4. Vintage Velvet Scarf
  5. Lady Eleanor shawl
  6. Miss Lambert's shawl
  7. Flower basket shawl
  8. Toddler Striped Cardigan
  9. Tangled Yoke Cardigan

I really, really need to finish some projects...especially since I want to start another pair of socks. Has everyone seen these??? The Rainbow Socks from Magknits??? True Love I tell you. I want to start them. Ugghhh!!!

I also fell off the wagon and bought more yarn this week. I bought the Debbie Bliss Cathay from Little Knits for the Tahoe sweater from Knitty. I've been thinking about it for tw0 months and finally gave in and since I was paying for shipping anyway, I added some sock yarn...Fleece Artist and some Opal. I'm a terrible person...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    I actually put in all the information for the Rainbow Socks on Ravelry. I love them that much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home