Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So, tonight I went to the Reston Stitch n Bitch meetup. It was nice. Everyone was so nice and friendly. I'll definitely go back. I missed knitting with people on a weekly basis. It was their "off week" meet up, but there were still like 12 people there. Several people were like me and it was there first time there. Yeah me! I officially have a personal life outside of work.

I finished the 3rd repeat on Miss Lambert's shawl and started my second Trekking sock.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gwen - it was great to have you at SnB last night! I hope you come back next Wednesday for "Show and Tell" night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home