Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, September 17, 2007

I rock! I had a good day at work. Yeah Me! Everyone told me I rock! I love the people I work with. :-)

My car is officially fixed. The engine light went on late last week and $1100 later, it's now working with no scary engine light and since they put on new brakes, it passes inspection. Ugghh!!! Then when the guy brought me my car he told me I needed something on my door fixed because it makes a clicking noise and my automatic window is making funny noises and needs to have something replaced so one day it doesn't get stuck down or up. Ughhhh!!!! I hate car maintenance. Of course, it's 7 years old and has almost 100,000 miles on it, so I really can't complain, but I am anyway.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    POOR PUTTY TAT! Well, at least, you're back in business.
    I'm glad you like your new job and your new office mates. :)
    WE MISSES YOU A LOT!
    BTW! I quit the front desk at the gym. Too much drama, but I'm still working out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home