Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

So I think it's time to resume regular blogging. There are still about 10 boxes to be unpacked. Mostly books. Lots of stuff that still needs to find a home though. I'm working on it little by little.

I actually have to go back to work tomorrow. I packed up my new computer bag with all the stuff for my first day (thanks Carmen!) and I'm ready to go.
It's going to be hard to get up at 6am again and even harder to forgo my nap that I got accustomed to when I was so sick last week.

Also, it's time to return to knit blogging. Not that there has been much of that going on...but I did finish half a sock while I was off.
The yarn is Trekking XXL on size 0 needles. My preferred sock pattern with a 3x1 ribbing. I love how the yarn does the graduated changes. Woo Hoo!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    Yeah, I'm glad you like your 'puter bag! :) I knew it would come in handy. Also, you know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Trekking and that sock was knitting up so cute. Now, I want to bust my balls of Trekking open...hmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home