Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Today I got out of the house. I went with my brother and SIL to the Winefest. A fun day was had by all. It was so beautiful out today. Lots of wine was imbibed by all. My brother was particularly fond of one call ed "Kiss the Devil" which was made from different chili peppers. Thankfully they were closing down at that point because I don't think he could have done a good job tasting after that point. My favorites, although I didn't purchase them, were the Sauvignon Blanc and the Chardonnay from the Doukenie Winery.

Other than that. I came home and finished another repeat of Mrs. Lambert's shawl. Not that it's saying much, because it's only the second finished repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home