Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, September 10, 2007

I survived my first day...

...and those of you who know me very well will be happy to know that I made it to work and home without getting lost. I even thought I took a wrong turn, it actually ended up connecting with the street I needed in the first place. Woo Hoo!

I spent most of my day reading information and trying to figure out what was going on, but all in all, the worst part was getting up at 6am after being on vacation for two weeks. :-)

The best part, I've convinced my co-workers that they all need to learn to knit as well. :-0 I'm so bad...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Hooray! I'm so proud of you for not getting lost.

    Miss you!

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger bethc said…

    Congrats... it can be tricky to find your way around! Let me know when you want details about a knitting group :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home